The highly competitive environment of air travel requires Air France to continually adapt in order to give our customers an impeccable quality of service while pursuing the continual objective of Flight Safety.
You will work on Air France's Short-Haul, Medium-Haul or Long-Haul networks.
Your availability, adaptability, interpersonal skills, flair for customer service and interest in teamwork are all key assets for the profession of flight attendant.
Discipline, a focus on customer service, excellent interpersonal skills and a smart appearance are qualities that could make you our next employee.
Here, you will find all the conditions to apply.
• Have at least "baccalaureate" level qualifications, or a certificate from the International Centre for Studies in Education (CIEP) recognising a IV level of study in the case of foreign diplomas
• Have a document certifying your level of English, validated within the last 24 months
• Be a national of a country in the European Economic Area
• Have a valid Cabin Crew Certificate (CCA) (not mandatory for cabin crew on work-study programmes)
• Have the physical and mental fitness for the profession (it is your responsibility to keep up to date with your medical check-ups during your initial training)
You must also demonstrate attentiveness and a commitment to service, that you are disciplined, with team spirit, independent and adaptable in order to work with constantly changing teams.
You must have a smart appearance and an excellent level of fitness, essential for coping with the fast pace of flight rotations.